You’ll get a perfect SPICY GARLIC SHRIMP with LEE KUM KEE CHILI GARLIC SAUCE everytime! Try it!
Sprite or white/clear soda
Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce
1. In a bowl, marinate shrimp in Sprite for 15 to 30min.
2. Put butter in a pan and saute garlic until almost golden brown.
3. Add the shrimp, salt, pepper and the Sprite marinate.
4. Simmer the shrimp to cook until sauce is reduced. Do not dry up the sauce.
5. Add 2 tablespoon of Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic sauce. Simmer for a minute.
6. It’s cook! Sprinkle with chopped onion leeks just before serving.
Check out our actual video for this menu. Here’s the link: